Re: [IP] False expectations about pumping???? How long does it take?

Jenny is 14, plays high school sports, and lives a pretty normal life
thanks to her pump. But, I gave up on perfection a long time ago. Not to
say we don't try.

The more we deal with Jenny's ever-changing needs, the more I am in awe
of the pancreas and the way it functions when it is functional. Wow. It
adjusts insulin output according to glucose, protein, hormones,
exercise, illness,  and whatever else we throw at it. It's a miracle
that I didn't appreciate until Jenny's broke.

Sorry, if this is perhaps more suited to the Spirit list, but ...Wow.