Re: [IP] OneTouch ver. 2.0

Downloading  a bunch of files to your system and installing software on
your system are two different processes.

It's just like any other software installation
1. You obtain the software by purchasing it at Fry's or some store (or
downloading it)
2. You take it out of the package and install it on your computer.

The download from a web site is just a way of receiving the installation
software from the company so you don't have to wait for it to arrive in the
snail mail. When you get software at a store , it is the same process.

If you want to install your downloaded software on another computer, all
you have to do is put the downloaded file on something like a floppy, or a
cd etc. then take it to the system you want to install it on and run it
just like any other software installation.

It wouldn't be a good idea for it to install something on your system
automatically without asking you if you want it.