[IP] Re: Pump Case/Pouch Patterns

Amy Asked:

>Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone out there made their own
>cases for their pumps (besides the people who sell them, lol) and
>could send me a pattern that they use. I have a 508 and have been
>rather unsuccessful at making my own.  Thanks for any help!! Amy

Hi Amy,

I didn't make the pouch I have, but If you want, I can flip it inside out
and trace it for you as a pattern.  Anyone else want one?  (Probably better
to email me off-list for this.  email @ redacted)

If you want to see what it looks like, they are on the website
http://www.dreamshoes.com  I got the one that says 6x6, medium belt pouch
and my 508 fits inside it nicely.

Weird Jenn
AIM:  jspock1