[IP] Re: making cases

>>>! I was just wondering if anyone out there made their own cases for
their pumps (besides the people who sell them, lol) and could send me a
that they use. I have a 508 and have been rather unsuccessful at making my
Thanks for any help!! Amy>>>

I do not make cases for my 507C (same size as 508) since I was told pumps
need to be protected from humidity and it gets pretty humid in Indiana
summers. Instead, I use zippered coin purses or cigarette cases with a key
ring in the zipper pull, then another ring through that one. That makes a
belt loop and it swings freely from my side. I have over 50 diff. colors -
costing from $1.00 - $17.00 - to color coordinate my clothes. They can be
seen on my picturetrail album of pumps and/or the BASH.

I also tuck a 1/3 sheet of used-once fabric softener in it to avoid static

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

If the shoe fits......buy it in every color.