Re: [IP] hyperosmolar coma

Hi Stacy
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I've been very depressed about the whole
diabetes thing. I could see doing the same thing myself. So far, I haven't
stopped taking care of myself. I am still on a pump and I take reasonably
good care of myself but I still want to do what your mother did sometimes.
What I notice in my life  is that others can see how much I have to look
forward to but I can't see it. It's like a blindness of perception. So it's
like everyone has a perception about everyone else's life. Maybe that's why
we are all here so that we can give each other our perspectives. (You know,
like relationships as mirrors).