Re: [IP] Anyone buy their own insurance?

I'm sort of in the same situation but will be moving from Northern.
California to New Mexico. I've found that in some cities, the Chamber of
Commerce office will sell you health insurance if you are a member of the
chamber. Mind you I have no idea what sort of health insurance it is or if
they will cover diabetes. There's also the link I put on here a little
while ago about "Finding and keeping insurance in each state.
Here's the link:
Toward the bottom of the page, you click on your state to view the guide
specific to your state