[IP] Re: IP Stigmatizing

> It makes me laugh.  I think, "Oh, well, I've ONLY had diabetes for
> years, I guess it's still too NEW to remember this is part of my
> When it will ever NOT be too new to ever forget, I don't know!
> Kristen
> dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

Have you ever made a list of your daily routine/requirements in dealing with
your life? For instance: test, bolus, test, correct or not, test, take any
meds at however many meals, dr. app'ts, check feet, etc., etc., etc. and so
on and so forth. A non-DMer also has a daily routine to remember and we have
to add in all our requirements. I still forget things like bolusing or
checking my reservoir to see if I'll make it throught the day.

100 years from now it won't make any difference. ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Useless fact: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and six days,  you would
have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.