[IPn] Up Coming Chats.. DISETRONIC.....

Pumpers and Friends,

  *DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*

  Disetronic chat on the 14th of April will be hosted by Margaret Crary, RD.
Margaret is a Clinical Service Manager for Disetronic in the Chicago area in
the Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.  "Ask the Dietitian"
is the topic.....hmm I wonder if she can tell me the carbs for the 1 gal can
of low salt popcorn I had the other today. Or maybe what carb book she like,
as the dog ate mine....how many carbs would that have been?

  *DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*

      To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat  room).
You will then need to type in your username and password when prompted.Your
username is the email address that you subscribed to the list with and your
password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If you  are having problems
accessing the chat, email  help@insulin-pumpers.org and
we will help you access the chat.

       If you are unable to attend the chat and you are interested in the
topic,  you may access a transcript of the chat the following day. Simply go
to the  same page, and click on Chat Transcripts, and then scroll down until
you find guest-year-month-day.html of that chat and then click on it.

      When next week a Minimed Chat on 4-23 in the Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm
CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.

     Followed by a Deltec Chat on 4-28 in the Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT,
7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.

      Metrika, Inc. the makers of  A1cNow will be doing a Guest Chat on
5-1-03 THURSDAY AT 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT in Guest room with
speaker; Roseann Burhenne, RN, MBA; Director of   Marketing Metrika, Inc.
Come learn about this product. Now often do you get   your A1c done?

      IP has hosted chats everynight in the Anytime room starting at 9pm EDT,
8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.  There is a College Chat on Sunday night at 10pm
EDT in the College room. Plans to start back with a Parent Chat soon....
what would the best day and time for you??

      Watch for more chats soon.... pump supplies makers... or maybe a mail
order supply ....what do you want to hear about?... learn about what?  Send
in your ideas and your IP Chat Host Group will see if the topic or speaker
can be found to do a chat; if you know someone who would be a speaker send
me the info. please.

  *DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*

  Disetronic chat on the 14th of April will be hosted by Margaret Crary, RD.
Margaret is a Clinical Service Manager for Disetronic in the Chicago area in
the Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.  "Ask the Dietitian"
is the topic.....hmm I wonder if she can tell me the carbs for the 1 gal can
of low salt popcorn I had the other today. Or maybe what carb book she like,
as the
dog ate mine....how many carbs would that have been?

  *DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*DISETRONIC CHAT*

                              REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                            Rodney

--
For mail list removal contact