[IP] Monday Night Chat!

Well, it's a new Monday and how better to start off the week then with
the Monday night Chat!  Hosted by the two remaining Musketeers, Steve
Pearl and Tina Chuhay, the Monday night chat is always and forever
done in memory and honor of Dauna Breiding.

Please join us at 9pm in the Anytime room on the IP
website. (http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml)

	Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
	   Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!
			Accept no substitute!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"