[IP] Making pump choices was: Maybe a D-Tron? D. Users Only!

I read this and i had to laugh. My Endo uses a MM and he recommended  FOR ME
to get the paradigm. He does not use the paradigm, he went on the pump way
back in the day when he was in his last year of med school. He knew the
reasonings as to why I went off the pump for two years and he knew that the
paradigm solved many of those problems (i had a 506 then a 507) such as
vibrate and a remote and the tiny size and the no clicking sound. Your
reasonings to me are sound and make total sense. My reasonings for getting a
paradigm are sound and make sense FOR ME. No single pump is for everyone. Let
your post and mine go to show that people must decided on their pumps based
upon personal experience.

dxd age 7 pumping 1992 (506/507  8/14/02 paradigm)