Re: [IP] Re: IP Stigmatizing

> But there are many moments, many
> days I forget and am blissfully unaware of the diabetes.  I don't even
> remember I am wearing the pump most of the time, it has become part of
> me and I am not aware of it.  Of course this is not good when I forget I
> need to test and bolus for food!

I am so GLAD to hear I'm not the only one who does this!!!  I'll start a
meal, take a few bites, and suddenly wonder what I was thinking, that it
didn't even occur to me to check and bolus!  If I haven't eaten much, I'll
check then.

It makes me laugh.  I think, "Oh, well, I've ONLY had diabetes for eighteen
years, I guess it's still too NEW to remember this is part of my routine!!!"

When it will ever NOT be too new to ever forget, I don't know!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990