Re: [IP] callouse answers

    Ashley,  you can use the area between the nail and the first knuckle.
The area between that and the next knuckle may also be used to draw blood.
It does get a bit tricky next to the nail. Some people don't even want to
think about a stick in this area- they get squeamish. It doesn't take much
depth so the lancet holder may have to be adjusted. I have used this area
many times.   Peter