Re: [IP] re: scary stuff...response to cynthia

--- Ashley <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Yes, my fiance's job hours are only temp.  I can't
> really cut down hours at
> school now, because I graduate in May, then going on
> to master's and teaching
> certification.

LOL...Wow, I got tired just reading this post!!!
Ashley, you are SO like me.  Plan, plan and plan some
more.  God help us if the PLAN gets fouled up.  You
need to relax hon.  Please don't push yourself so
hard.  I know you want to finish school and start
making your own way, but it is your health at stake
here.  I hope things will ease up for you.  Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?