Re: [IP] some scary stuff

>Does anyone have any pointers? I will keep a log this week and I will test
>a lot and plan out a good meal plan. Maybe those are the answers, but I am
>just scared.
>Thanks for listening, Ashley5222222222222222222222222222222

First Ashley... stop a minute and take a deep breath.

Ok, as far as school goes.  I know you don't want to drop any credit hours
because you're planning on finishing next month (good for you!)  My
suggestion is to not think about EVERYTHING that you have to do, but just
ONE THING at a time.  Which project is due first?  Start on that one and
work on it until it is completed.  Don't think about any of the
others.   When that one's completed, then choose the next project that's
due.  And so on.  I know that's a hard thing to do, I'm also a worrier and
I'll fret about everything that needs to be done and accomplish
nothing.  So, that's what I've learned to do.  One thing at a time, one day
at a time.

As for your crazy bgs, all the stress you're under more than likely isn't
helping.   At this time, you really do need to keep a log and try to figure
out what's going on.  All that stress maybe causing your hormones to go
wacky (just another great thing about being a girl...) and wacky hormones
make for wacky bgs.  You may need to adjust your basals, you may need to
adjust your boluses.  I know it's hard to make time in your busy day for a
log, but does your meter have a memory?  Perhaps each evening after dinner
you can take a few minutes to check your meter's memory, write down those
bgs and think about what you did that day.

Don't worry about the house.  So, it's mauve.  That's a small thing, it can
be changed at any time.  I would wait until after graduation in May and
then consider re-decorating.  It's not going to go anywhere, it will still
be there in June.  And, May is  just a month away.   Good luck, I hope
things calm down for you soon.  :o)

who went to school longer ago than Chris did... we used stone tablets and a
chisel to write papers  ;o)