[IP] fingers and callouses

WILL ROBINSON... it awakes

you get an er5, and /or an er3 due to the (In my opinion), a design flaw in
the one touch....
(or, at least, something, undesirable, about it)

It STARTS timing, the moment it detects, even a spot of blood, and, when it
times out, not having gotten the required amount. its ERROR time in
IN the freestyle, and i think, some of the newer meters, the timing does
not start until they have detected the entire test amount of blood. my
freestyle, we even wait, while i make, another poke, at a new spot.....
Thats a lot more patients, then I have

I can not use my fingers, due to fact, that i suffer, from an acute case of

i too, am testing 8 to 12 times a day (i like it, so i do it,....i do have
a life, besides it... trust me)

This is why, i like the freestyle.... I'll not say, go get one, but, maybe,
check out, an alternate device

OH... bb king... a liar.... (MO). pay me what he got, and ill tell you,
that the one touch, will
cure you......

NPM(in this case) Hopefully, Will Not Vary)

BTW, i read a post about some cream to try..... though ive no experience
with it, it sounds like a wonderful idea, and, the kind of post, that I
THINK, make this site, such a valuable asset to all
(sorry, i know, i dont represent all, but.... let me slide here)

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY