[IP] fingers and callouses

 Good morning,Go to Walmart and at diabetic counter buy a bottle of "Reli On"
formulated for FINGERS skin cream. Rub it on all fingers real good at night
before going to bed. Have been doing this for 3 years and my fingers stay nice
and soft. I test 4 -6 times a day. Heres to soft fingers..Jim

Do you Yahoo!?