re: [IP] My first gusher!

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:20:45 -0400
From: "C. Jones" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] My first gusher!
Chris,
It just really made me so glad for this forum to read your post today.
I'm glad that you had read about gushers so it wasn't so upsetting a
deal.  How is your health doing now Chris, btw?
Same thing happened to me with my first one, if I had not read about
them I would really have freaked....
thankful again for IP,

Faith, pumping with the dtron plus 4-5-03 (no name yet)

pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<<<<<< had my first gusher today!  I removed my cannula and started
feeling wet around the area where I had removed my site.  I looked down
and sure enough, I had a gusher going!

I am soaked in blood, there is blood on the floor, there is more blood
coming out of my stomach.  For a moment visions of the shower scene in
"Psycho" start reeling through my mind.

I pulled a near by paper towel and applied direct pressure to my gusher.
I also took a moment to clean the floor of the blood as well.

Thanks pumpers!  I am on blood thinners so my first instinct is to think
of serious problems. But, because other people had shared their stories
of gushing, I was able to deal with it and not get upset about what was
going on.