re: [IP] My first gusher!

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:20:45 -0400
From: "C. Jones" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] My first gusher!
It just really made me so glad for this forum to read your post today.
I'm glad that you had read about gushers so it wasn't so upsetting a
deal.  How is your health doing now Chris, btw?
Same thing happened to me with my first one, if I had not read about
them I would really have freaked....
thankful again for IP,

Faith, pumping with the dtron plus 4-5-03 (no name yet)

pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<<<<<< had my first gusher today!  I removed my cannula and started
feeling wet around the area where I had removed my site.  I looked down
and sure enough, I had a gusher going!

I am soaked in blood, there is blood on the floor, there is more blood
coming out of my stomach.  For a moment visions of the shower scene in
"Psycho" start reeling through my mind.

I pulled a near by paper towel and applied direct pressure to my gusher.
I also took a moment to clean the floor of the blood as well.

Thanks pumpers!  I am on blood thinners so my first instinct is to think
of serious problems. But, because other people had shared their stories
of gushing, I was able to deal with it and not get upset about what was
going on.