[IP] "Thigh Thing"

  I was wondering where people have gotten thigh thing type pump holders. With
the weather warming up I am starting to think I would like to regain the ability
to wear a dress, and for that I need one of those special pump holders that goes
on your
 leg. In particular I have seen them some where on line, but I recall them being
one size fits all. Now I have trouble believing that one pump case would fit all
the pump brands perfectly. I have an Animas pump so I am curious what has worked
Animas users.  Thanks.