Re: [IP] Re: Maybe a D-Tron? D. Users Only! (an explanation )

WARNING... his last of the night (we hope)

Ok.. i see, i need to explain myself here.... ive gotten a few emails, so,
i must have broken some rule....

the original post, asked for "dtron users".

someone posted back, with "i am not a dtron user..............."

so, i added :

"BTW... if your not using a d-tron

(maybe a but to obscure (i know, i can be that way, sometimes), and in
fact, the original post, said nothing about reading (my bad) )

when Sarah asked about the two pumps, i was going to mail the response, to
her, then, since
she responded, to the list, and not to me, personally, i felt, maybe my
response, should be on the list, so, i cc it to the list

(i think, i made myself clear, how important, i think, that is, and i felt
that those that feel the same, should have the backup too)

if that was an incorrect procedure, i apologize.

BTW... i can get awfully chatty... let me assure you (who care), its
nothing more, then my
total excitement about pumping....
(i sure hope, im this excited, for the next 30 to 40 years too)

(for all of your sake, i hope im not)

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY