[IP] Johnson and Johnson Lawsuit?

  I was talking to my dad today and he said that he heard some thing on the news
about a lawsuit against Johnson and Johnson for knowingly producing inaccurate
blood glucose meters. Now to my surprise Lifescan is a Johnson and Johnson
company, and I
 use an One Touch Ultra, so I would really like to more about this if any one
has any information. Specifically when did this happen and with what meters?