Re: [IP] Re: Maybe a D-Tron? D. Users Only!

-- DANGER.... its HIM again

BTW... if your not using a d-tron

i made sure, that, when i signed up with disetronic, that i was ONLY
interested, if, and only if, i was getting two...

AND, when they upgrade me, its ONE to ONE.....
im ok, with having a NON plus, as a backup... but i sent them registered
mail, to the
affect, that "if you send me one, dont expect two"

Look at it this way.

i PROMISED them, i would become their BEST FRIEND, if they sent me only one
They asked me, if id like three ??

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)