[IP] New paradigm stuff

Summer wrote:
Does anyone have more specifics on the future plans for Paradigm,
> I couldn't
> find anything in any of my searches.
Sharon Wrote:
Summer, there was a MM guest chat in Late March regarding that information. It
was something to do with upgrading a chip for the paradigm pump plus
encouraging people to buy stock into the company to make $$$ and other new
things coming but were pending FDA approval - implantable pump, etc.
I got my new paradigm a few weeks ago and got to play with it, I love how
quiet it is. I start my training next week. I hope it won't take as long is it
did when I got my 507C because I am going to Chicago for a three day trip May
8 - chaperoning eight grade band students! Sharon B