Re: [IP] Information on the new Paradigm model

OK I'm gonna try this again! - my computer just went nuts on me!

 Check the chat transcript for info about the new paradigm software - not sure
of the chat date but it was gonna "read" the new meter, and suggest the
correction bolus and the meter I beleive was supposed to read the pump, and I
think log in the insulin taken? not sure how correctly I understood it but it
all sounded great.!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm