[IP] Re: Maybe a D-Tron? D. Users Only!

> The Disetronic <snip> Do you think this company is still on the cutting
edge? (it seems from
the literature that they might close the loop one day.)

Oooops - I'm not a D user, but there are at least 3 companies working on
closing the loop. Really, they are all *cutting edge.* They're not sitting
back on their laurels and letting technology go by. ;-)

>>>And most important, would I lose the "clicks"?>>>

Yep - you'd lose the clicks since the MM 50X series are the only pumps on
the market that click. I LOVE THE CLICKS!!!  YMMDV (Your Mileage May
Definitely Vary)  (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

No matter how you obtain your education, it's useless unless you use it