[IP] been in hosp

    I have been in the hospital. I have a tone of emails from I-P. I wanted
to read them all but I just got home so I thought I would post.  Get some
sleep then start reading tomorrow.  I wanted to thank you all! Well, I was
stuck at the hospital I was able to control my blood sugars. I have the tips
from all of you from this list to thank for that.  I'm glad to be home i
missed reading my mail from this list. :-)))

dxd age 2 been pumping 4 years