[IP] My first gusher!

I had my first gusher today!  I removed my cannula and started feeling wet
around the area where I had removed my site.  I looked down and sure enough, I
had a gusher going!

I am soaked in blood, there is blood on the floor, there is more blood coming
out of my stomach.  For a moment visions of the shower scene in "Psycho" start
reeling through my mind.

I pulled a near by paper towel and applied direct pressure to my gusher.  I
also took a moment to clean the floor of the blood as well.

Thanks pumpers!  I am on blood thinners so my first instinct is to think of
serious problems. But, because other people had shared their stories of
gushing, I was able to deal with it and not get upset about what was going