Re: [IP] Looking for Disney information

Hi...we were stationed in tampa last year, and went to disney alot.  they
have  a medical site in each park. you can store your insulin and stuff
there.  i always brought a letter with me,  disney  is very open to
everything.   are you staying on disney???  the hotel's will work with you
to.  have a great trip........... i am going next month for a  5 day trip.
i love disney.
happy pumping          .stacy b