[IP] switch to browser please

>I am going out of town.  Would you please change my subscription to browser?
>Thank you for all your work on this site.

Since I've been working at the HELP@ desk this week, I wanted to
bring this note to everyone's attention.  If you plan on being away
more than a couple of days, you should write to
HELP@Insulin-Pumpers.org and ask to be switched to Browser.  This
will keep the mail from piling up in your mailbox and it will still
allow you access to the website to read the mail, or even send in an
emergency post to the list for help.

Oh, and the thanks for what we do ARE Greatly Appreciated!      :>)