Re: [IP] Re: IP Stigmatizing

-- DANGER A len lutz post

lets talk honestly here. there are many, many more mdis, than pumpers, and,
not that i keep track, but i dont think, that they are dieing off, at a
greater rate, then are pumpers.

me personally, ill plagiarize, and say "out of my cold hands", but that is

With the wonderful improvements, in lantus, and the other insulins of today,
i cant imagine not being able to live a "all thing considered", healthy and
full life,
with mdi...(45 years, im still living good, and annoyin' a few.  In my
case, im not sure, that pumping makes me any healthier, but it simply make
things easier.....
(though, pushing a button, for a 2 unit correction, sure beats pulling out
the old "spike")

If you not about pumping, dont let anyone tell you, that you should, or you
(my thoughts of course)

The world is full of non pumping diabetic mothers, and many healthy kids...

IT is, and should be a personal choice...

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)