Re: [IP] itchy, irritated sites -- Allergist visit

> I was
> hoping that Minimed would have kept their promise to come out with a
> rapid acting insulin in a U200 or U300, but to date the only insulin
> that is higher than U100 is the regular.

I was told a while back that the reason why they made the reservoir smaller
was to go with a U200 insulin that was supposed to be coming out, but then
that all got messed up, because of the FDA.  I don't remember exactly why,
or if it would maybe eventually come out, only a lot later, or what.

All that made a lot of sense to me.  But it doesn't help out people like
you, does it?

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990