the dtron plus has managed to make a wonderful product even better.

Faith, pumping with the dtron plus 4-5-03 (no name yet)

pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<<<ate: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:47:38 -0600
From: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Maybe a D-Tron? D. Users Only!

All, I have written before regarding changing HMO's and th possibility
of obtaining a different pump.  My thinking on this is that the three
minute delivery might make a difference in BG from the MM delivery
(which is less
frequent.)  The Disetronic is simply the pump which may be the most
easily obtained for me (if this becomes possible at all.)  Please no
pump wars! My question--do you like using the software that connects the
pump to your computer, or do you even use it?  Do you think this company
is still on the cutting edge? (it seems from the literature that they
might close the loop one day.) In general, are you happy with the
product? (besides discussion of ugly questionable green
And most important, would I lose the "clicks"?>>>>>>>>>>>