RE: [IP] Life Insurance

-- suggestion. i have ALL my insurance, with the same person (nothing
special, but i THINK ive found an insurance salesperson i can trust)... the
house, the cars, the guitars... etc.

with all of that, i think he felt like "he should do, whatever he could"..

i pay out the nose, but, i did get it, and i do have it.

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)