[IP] Re: HD and waste of energy.

--  WARING..... WARNING.... a Len Lutz post

 >>Wyldcelt Ah well like diabetes, you are an annoyance which I can brush
off from here
 >>on out.

WELL, if youve got it cured, how about telling the rest of us...
Ive waited 46 years, to "brush of diabetes"...

OH.... dont tell me, I wouldnt want to help me, if i  were you.

but please. tell the NICE people in the group. Those that you Dont feel the
necessity , to personally attack,  in as nasty and meagre an attempt,  as

i aint even warmin' up

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY