Re: [IP] Life Insurance

> Is this expensive? I thought I was getting a deal-$120/month for a
> policy-with almost 14-15 years of diabetes...not so controlled...maybe
> because I waited so long to buy some (last year at 35)

On the face of it, yes, but there are a lot of variables involved, and
without knowing all of them, I couldn't say with certainty. I can tell you I
had previously purchased a policy with premiums twice as high as what I am
paying now, so sometimes it's the company you're dealing with. Best advice I
think is to shop around. I had a broker compare numerous companies for me.