Re: [IP] Routine maintenance on Insulin Pumps

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY, IT TOOK THEM 10 DAYS TO  APPROVE IT, AS
SOON AS I HAD THE RED LIGHT, MINIMED CONTACTED ME, I HAD IT OVERNIGHT. I
PLAYED WITH IT AND READ THE BOOKLETS FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS, THEN THE DIABETIC
NURSE CAME TO MY HOME, 5 HOURS ONE ON ONE TRAINING.  SALINE FOR 1 WEEK,
PUMPING THE NEXT WEEK. FROM THE TIME I SELECTED THE PARADIGM, I WAS PUMPING
IN 3 WEEKS..............AND I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK.  GOOD LUCK TO