Re: [IP] cruise help

jUST WENT ON A CRUISE AT CHRISTMAS. AFTER WE BOARDED I WENT TO THE MEDICAL
SECTION AND FILLED OUT A FORM.  INFO FOR THEM JUST IN CASE I NEEDED ANYTHING.
IT TOOK ABOUT 10 MIN.  THEY ASKED IF I NEEDED TO STORE MY INSULIN WITH THEM.
THEY ARE OPEN 24 HOURS, AND THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL.  WE WERE GONE 4 DAYS AT
SEA, HAD A GREAT TIME, KIDS LOVED IT. EVEN AT DINNER, THE WAITER SUGGESTED
LOW CAL/CARB FOODS. WE  PICKED CARNIVAL, AND I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. HAVE A
GREAT TRIP....HAPPY PUMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  sb