[IP] Re: HD and waste of energy.

On 4/11/03 2:56 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:11:49 est
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: RE : [IP] Hating D waste of energy
> as do you, have the option, of skipping any post, from "len lutz"
Not on digest I don't, bud
> (Or did i suggest that, to you, a few times already)
No, actually you did not.
> im just not sure, whether youre agreeing with me, or not....
>> "PLEH_EZE" is just a measure of what can be perceived as rudeness from you,
> (IN MY OPINION), might have been a nice addition........
Not according to the offlist scuttlebutt. You are pick up as rude and
> in my opinion
>> "which they did not"
> You have made this suggestion more than a few times
> Ive got some terrible news....... i aint leaving, "and thanks for your
> support"
Well you should since you seem to think us so 'Beneath you'. Why am I not
surprised that you wouldn't want to mellow out a bit? You, of COURSE think
OTHERS should do the changing.

Ah well like diabetes, you are an annoyance which I can brush off from here
on out.

-- The software box said: "For Windows 2000 or better" so I bought a Mac!

Jenny Sutherland