[IP] Maybe a D-Tron? D. Users Only!

All, I have written before regarding changing HMO's and th possibility of
obtaining a different pump.  My thinking on this is that the three minute
delivery might make a difference in BG from the MM delivery (which is less
frequent.)  The Disetronic is simply the pump which may be the most easily
obtained for me (if this becomes possible at all.)  Please no pump wars!
My question--do you like using the software that connects the pump to your
computer, or do you even use
it?  Do you think this company is still on the cutting edge? (it seems from
the literature that they might close the loop one day.) In general, are you
happy with the product? (besides discussion of ugly questionable green
And most important, would I lose the "clicks"?