[IP] Re: Hiding the pump

Here's an advantage of the Paradigm I had not yet thought about: Outside of
its case, this tiny little device fits easily inside the front of many bras.
Works even better under a bodysuit which holds the tubing (as well as
everything else) firmly in place. Just be sure to place the tubing downward
so it doesn't sneak up on you and peek up outside your shirt. :-) Makes
changing out my insulin every 2-3 days seem worth it!

dx'd Type 1 2/02 at age 49; pumping since 10/02