[IP] Ketsosis vs. ketoacidosis

-- i glad you posted that, cause i was quite interested in the difference...
BUT, i though i might have heard something about the "atkins" thing,
putting a strain, on the kidneys, which, for the most part, i THINK we dont

Can you , or someone else, address that ??

on a similar subject, i hear this advertisement, for "ultra carb"......
"lets you eat all the carbs you want... even beer"

Well, im one who believes, "you dont got something, for nothing"

Youd think, that it could replace insulin (not really, but if you listen to
the ad)...

This too, has to put some kind of a LOAD, on the body ??

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)