[IP] Insulin Pumpers Canada Events Update!

Insulin Pumpers Canada Events Update  (better late than never)!

In future we hope to have a current "events" page on your web site.

Sat.  April 12, 2003:
1st Annual insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division Pump Expo!
All pump companies and all meter reps plus regional pharmacies and
many more presenters plus much more!   For more info see
www.insulin-pumpers.ca   Go to the Nova Scotia Area.

Sat. April 12, 2003:
CDA Expo in Orillia Ontario  (A pump donated by MiniMed is being
auctioned off here to the highest bidder).  For more info see front
page of www.insulin-pumpers.ca

Monday April 14, 2003:
Simcoe County Insulin Pumpers  (IPC Affiliate) regular meeting:
Barter Table for pump supplies, Speaker:  Pam Fough of Shoppers Drug
Mart.   For more info see www.insulin-pumpers.ca   Go to the Ontario

Sat. April 19, 2003:
Quinte Insulin Pumpers (IPC Affiliate) social!  At 7p.m. they will be
at the Quinte Bowl. We`ll be playing neon balls on 10 pins.   For
more info see www.insulin-pumpers.ca/Quinte/   Or go to the Ontario

Regards,  Darrin -   ipcwebmaster@ sympatico.ca

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada