Re: [IP] hiding the Paradigm

I have a paradigm and I just take it out of the holster and place it in the
bra in between my breasts.  I use a Victoria Secret bra that is underwire
but it does have a wider piece of cloth between the cups which allow enough
room for the pump to rest. The wires also help to hold it in place.  As long
as what I am wearing in not very tight I can do this without anyone knowing
it is there.  I do use the remote to bolus when I do this just so I won't
get weird looks (for playing with my underwear) when I need to take insulin.
:)  (At times I do try to look respectable, no it does not always work.)

Kim