RE : [IP] Hating D waste of energy

as do you, have the option, of skipping any post, from "len lutz"

(Or did i suggest that, to you, a few times already)

im just not sure, whether youre agreeing with me, or not....

>"PLEH_EZE" is just a measure of what can be perceived as rudeness from you,

(IN MY OPINION), might have been a nice addition........

in my opinion
>"which they did not"

You have made this suggestion more than a few times

Ive got some terrible news....... i aint leaving, "and thanks for your support"

>>we simply have to move on and do the best we can for ourselves.

"practice-ess what thou preache-essist"

good day, and have a pleasant tomorrow

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)