[IP] Joslin Problems (and I haven't even gotten there yet!)

W.J. is not amused.  My appointment is scheduled for Tuesday the 15th and I
decided to go (under protest, mind you) just because I don't want Dr K. (the
endo who I absolutely adore) to be mad.

I haven't even gotten there yet and they've already called me TWICE.  They
want this, that and the other thing, and it doesn't matter that I've told
them I am not going to be a regular patient.

ARGGGGGGH!  I *KNEW* this was a bad idea.