Re: [IP] Re: Loving Life

In a message dated 4/11/03 7:56:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> love insulin! Always. Every single minute of every single day. No
> exceptions. Sure, insulin has its down side (don't most things?), like the
> way it invites excess fat storage. :-) But insulin *is* life for those of
> us
> with IDDM, whether we inject or pump it, take >15 or <75 units as our TDD,
> have Type 1 or Type 2, or depend on a parent's help for injecting/pumping
> insulin or manage our own care. Talk about a gift!
> I love pumping! Though I realize this method of insulin delivery is not for
> everyone, I can't help encouraging others to try it out if they have access
> to good training, supervision, and support while getting started. After the
> initial adjustment period, my earlier reservations

I send kisses and love to your insulin and your pump!!  I bless the day Gabe
got a pump and I used to kiss his insulin vials before I put them back in the
Thank G-d for these things!!!!!!!!  Because of these things, Gabe is
flourishing and thriving and having a load of fun being 13.

for Gabe too