[IP] Re: Loving Life

Oops! IN my last post, the second paragraph should read:

I love insulin! Always. Every minute of every day. No exceptions. Sure,
insulin has its down side (don't most things?), like the way it invites
excess fat storage. :-) But insulin *is* life. For those of us with IDDM,
whether we inject or pump it, take >15 or <75 units as our TDD, have Type 1
or Type 2, depend on a parent's help for injecting/pumping insulin or manage
our own care, it doesn't really matter. Just being able to have a source of
insulin is amazing for us. Talk about a gift!