[IP] hiding the Paradigm

Erin asked:
>LOL so where are you putting it so it is actually

Gail responds:
First - I have a Dtron+.  USED to have a 507c.  The
Dtron+ is larger than your paradigm.  Where to put it
is universal among ALL pumps & users.

I use the clip and hang it BETWEEN my breasts with a
front close bra.  I still have a lump (or 3rd breast
since it's about the same size as me).  LOL.  Mostly
it's just another place to hold it - not to HIDE it.

Other women (& Chris Jones <grin>) use other places on
their bras.  What ever works for you is what works.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?