[IP] Re: counting carbs and TAB

In a message dated 4/11/03 1:38:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I loved Tab, one of these days I'll have to buy it again and see if it
> still tastes as good. I also still think about the old exchanges when
>  calculating carbs as I have diabetes for 37 years.

I loved Tab too.  A few weeks back, after having read a thread here about it,
I went out and found it again to see if it tasted the way I remembered.  All
I can say is UGH! (lol).  I was sooooo disappointed.  It did taste the same,
but I guess I've gotten used to the new diet drinks.  I kinda felt like a
traitor :-)   My kids really liked it though.  They didn't understand why I
could drink it......."It doesn't SAY diet drink"  I had to explain to them
that it was the first diet drink, yadda yadda yadda.  It was like when your
grandparents sit you down and tell you about how they used to not have TVs
(gasp).  I felt ancient! ;-)