[IP] hiding the Paradigm

--okay, I have seen numerous posts where people are stating that they hide
their Paradigm in their bra. And I'm sorry to be so blunt (but hey that's what
I'm famous for ;-)) but HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING IT! Please tell me
because I always look like I have a hunch back or a square boob...LOL so where
are you putting it so it is actually hidden?