RE: [IP] Re: Re: Diabetes, Pumping and Dieting HELP!

Susan [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> This diet may not be for everyone, but Atkins recommends
> drinking at least 8
> 8oz glasses of water in a day--so no dehydration.

64 oz a day of water is the conventional wisdom - FWIW, this has never been
documented by any research.  It's pretty much a guess on the part of

On a separate note, Richard Atkins suffered a serious head injury the other
day when he slipped on a patch of ice on his way to work.  I haven't heard
any updates so I assume he's still in serious condition.

Jim Handsfield